Monday, June 20, 2011

Additional Opportunities To Learn

The great Close Up Magician Don Alan once said; “Young people don’t care who came before them. They want the trick and they want it now. They think they are entitled to it.”

 Slydini said: “You have to pay to appreciate.”

 I have had portions of my writing taken and used without my knowledge or permission. I’ve had people who bought one of my books assume that automatically entitled them to what amounts to private lessons by asking me to review video clips and offer observations via email. I have had people simply tell me to teach them as if it were my obligation to do so. Perhaps the internet leads to this type of thinking. So much information, although not all of it accurate, is available at the push of a button. Perhaps; but there was no internet when Don Alan and Slydini’s made their observations.

If you are interested in having me review your practice performance video’s, offer observations and answer specific questions, I offer this as a fee based service. For additional information about this please contact me at:

d.angeloferri@gmail.com

I mention this now because I want you to consider carefully before you purchase one of my   e-books. I don’t want you to be mislead or disappointed. My e-books represent years of study. I have tried my very best to teach as I was taught. You are buying the time I have invested in the creation of those books.

Slydini’s Magic is not something that can be done in a few hours. If you are looking for quick, simple tricks (which can be great) my e-books are not for you.

Slydini was extremely kind and generous to me. He held nothing back. I’m not going to just ‘give’ my teachers Magic away. Yes, I know he wanted it to continue but to continue in the hands of dedicated practioners. Everything I have, I worked for. I value my teachers’ magic and I am not going to just give it away as if it were nothing special.

All sales are final. There are no refunds. Reproduction and or distribution of my e-books, in part or whole is strictly prohibited. I will pursue violators of my copyrights. If you have any problem accessing your e-book please contact me at


If my attitude runs counter to yours, it is better you know that and we part ‘friends’ now.

Sincerely

D

No comments:

Post a Comment